To all our followers and readers of Expat Explorer, we are delighted to announce that today we open the 2014 Expat Explorer survey. This is the seventh year of Expat Explorer and we would like you to take part and share your views on living and working in another country.
You can simply go to https://start.yougov.com/refer/vNn4rjMbNSFHZT to take part in the largest global survey of expats. The survey takes around 15 minutes to complete and will help us to really understand what expat life is like for you, your friends and family.
Last year over 7,000 expats took part. The findings helped us to form league tables for Expat Economics (looking at expat finances), Expat Experience (looking at expat quality of life), and Raising Children Abroad (revealing the best places for expat families).
The 2013 results are available on our interactive tool, allowing current and potential expats to compare countries side by side to help prepare for moving abroad.
Last year’s survey found that Asia was a top destination for Expat Experience, with Thailand leading the way for expat lifestyle. If you want to read more on the 2013 findings, you can find them here:
- Y London? Techy millennial expats head for the UK capital
- From Brazil with love – 2013’s most romantic expat destinations
- Kinder for kinder: Germany – a top destination for raising children abroad
- What's it like to be an expat in the Middle East?
Whether you’re a career-driven expat, expat spouse, expat parent or expat retiree, we want to hear from you! Here’s what you can do to make this the best and biggest Expat Explorer survey yet:
- Take the 2014survey: https://start.yougov.com/refer/vNn4rjMbNSFHZT
- Spread the word to expat friends, family and colleagues, by sharing the link https://start.yougov.com/refer/vNn4rjMbNSFHZT and using the hash tag #EESurvey14