A re-cap of the most popular posts on Expat Explorer this month:
1. How to make a long distance relationship work - Making long-distance relationships work is tough, but not impossible. In this post, we share some advice to overcome the obstacles of trust, communication and distance.
2. Guest Blogger Series: Introducing… Ashley Thompson – Navigating a completely new country can be daunting, especially if you don’t understand the language. One expat shares her tips on how to get around the language barrier.
3. Are you an expat entrepreneur? – We’re looking for expats who have set up their own businesses abroad to contribute to a new series on Expat Explorer. Get in touch if you fit the bill.
4. Expat Excellence featuring Chris Pavone - Tips for expats moving to Luxembourg and New York with guest blogger, Chris Pavone - author of international thriller - “The Expats”
5. Expat Entrepreneurs – Five top tips for prospective expats thinking of setting up their own businesses.
6. What is culture shock? – The four stages to culture shock every expat should be aware of…
7. Expat Explorer nominated for a Webby Award – Expat Explorer was nominated for the prestigious Webby awards due to take place later this month. The voting is now over and we came third overall for the People’s Vote award. Thanks to all those who supported us!
8. Expat Entrepreneur: Pierre Waters, founder of moving2madrid – The first in our series of Expat Entrepreneurs, Pierre Waters answers our questions on what it takes to run a successful business abroad.
9. The Rise of the Expat Mummy Blogger – We’ve enjoyed the laughter and tears of bringing up children abroad with these mummy bloggers. In this post we look at some of the best expat mummy blogs on the web.
10. Guest blogger Series: Introducing… Brittney Strange - Guest blogger, Brittney Strange of Life of an Expat Parent explores the concept of finding your sense of home and draws upon her own experiences of being on the move.