As we welcome the first sights of Spring, we thought you might like to recap the end of March madness with the most read blog posts last month.1. How to make a long distance relationship work - Making long-distance relationships work is tough, but not impossible. In this post, we share some advice to overcome the obstacles of trust, communication and distance.
2. Guest blogger Series: Introducing… Brittney Strange - Guest blogger, Brittney Strange of Life of an Expat Parent explores the concept of finding your sense of home and draws upon her own experiences of being on the move.
3. Guest Blogger Series: Introducing... Chelsea Christensen – Discover from our guest blogger, Chelsea Christensen on how she made an expat romance work.
4. The Rise of the Expat Mummy Blogger – We’ve enjoyed the laughter and tears of bringing up children abroad these mummy bloggers shared on their blogs. In this post we look at some of the best expat mummy blogs on the web.
5. Expat Entrepreneurs – We share some of our top tips for prospective expats thinking of setting up their own businesses.
6. Is the grass greener on the other side? – People move abroad for different reasons. When we asked our community why they became an expat, the response was so great that we had to share with readers of our blog.
7. Are you an expat entrepreneur? - We're starting a brand new series on Expat Explorer called Expat Entrepreneurs and we’re looking for expats who have set up their own businesses abroad to contribute. Get in touch if you fit the bill.
8. How to prevent the culture shock of repatriation and feel as if you’ve never left – Expat Explorer shares five steps on how to minimise reverse culture shock
9. The Expat Expectation Gap – It’s natural to have expectations and ideals of a country before moving there. No matter how much research you do before hand, nothing compares to the reality of actually landing, living and settling into your new home. This post looks at some of the expectations expats have before moving.
10. At Home Abroad Series: An (Un)Settling comparison? - For many expat parents, how their children will fare in a new country is one of the top worries that they come across when taking the plunge. But who finds it easier to adapt to a new life: parent or child? And who settles in faster?