It's often tough to get a residential visa for the country expats want to move to. It is often at least as tough to find out the requirements for getting a visa and where to get the information from. It can be a nightmare. So Expat Explorer has had a little dig around and come up with the top 5 sources of visa information that should at least point you in the right direction, as requirements differ wildly from country to country.
1. Global Visas and Visa Bureau are not all encompassing sites, but they a good source of information for many people. A good place to start.
2. Project Visa - pick your country off world atlas and instantly get visa information. Also has links to the country's embassy, which is a useful addition.
3. Sometimes you really want to ask the advice of someone who has been through the process. Expat Forum has a wealth of people who have been through every type of emigration issue and experience possible. Someone will be able to help you.
4. It's not all about the rules and regulations, this article from Shelter Offshore is all about the process. A nice little guide to help you through.
5. If you are starting out looking for a country to move to, this little gem, Anywork Anywhere, will let you search through countries to see how to make your skills work in the country you would like to move to.
As always any suggestions from the experienced expat community out there is welcome. Comment in the box below or on Twitter.