Monday, 14 December 2009

Quality of life

Although the expat life varies greatly from country to country and region to region, the expats that we talked to often share a similar perspective and outlook towards life. These are some words from expats that took part in our survey on how they find their new lifestyle (these are from expats in countries all around the world):

“No regrets and I will never look back. It's a great chance to develop - personally and professionally. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have some fun, work and see the world at the same time.”

“Best thing that I ever did and a lifestyle that I would like to continue as long as possible!”

“It’s been a great experience to live abroad and be able to learn from other people with different customs and culture. It opens your mind and make you wiser!”

“Its a life that most people can't hack, yet if you can it opens the door to tremendous opportunity.”

“There's only so much planning that you can do in advance. In the end, it's all about taking the leap into the unknown.”

“I have no idea how this happened and I live in a different country... I'm a small town girl, this wasn't supposed to happen... but I am so happy it did.”

These were only a minute fraction of the responses that we received and it is always fascinating to see how others find themselves adjusting to expat life, so keep those comments coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say here

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails