Sunday, 10 May 2009

Living and working abroad enhances your creativity

I saw this article and it really resonated with me. I'm not saying that I am the most creative of individuals - I'll leave that for others to judge - but my experiences whilst I worked overseas were a significant investment in me as well as my career.

I had the opportunity to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds - all bringing unique perspectives to solving commercial and personal challenges. As a consequence I feel that I am a more rounded person - richer for the experience - able to consider the views and opinions of others. Applying those experiences to challenges today mean I feel I am able to contribute & give so much more of myself to friends, colleagues and the organisation that I work for.

If you want to learn more & view the report its here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say here

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails